SINA Nuclear medicine center Applications in Radiotherapy-Oncology:
- Whole body bone scan for Dx of Metastases and Staging of malignant disease.
- Whole body bone scan for detection of local mets for optimization of radiotherapy PORT.
- Treatment of painful bone metastases with Sr-89(Metasteron)
- Treatment of painful bone metastases with P-32
- Whole body iodine scan for detection of mets in patients with thyroid cancer.
- Liver-spleen scan for detection of liver mets.
- Whole body gallium scan and SPECT for staging, detection of recurrence, and evaluation of response to treatment
- Whole body Tc-99m-MIBI scan for evaluation of response to therapy in patients with Osteosarcoma.
- Tc-99m-MIBI scan for differentiation of tumor necrosis from recurrence.